Write for Us
Chatty BoBo now accepts and welcomes guest contributions.
Want to have your work featured here? Awesome! Please follow the guidelines below.
The type of content we’re looking for
Our goal with the blog is making it resonate with the communities looking to make small positive social and wellness changes. Every topic we run has to be of interest to our readers and be able to stir up some positive conversation. If you think you can give us an article/post/resource like that then you’re just the person we’re looking for!
Some fine details:
- We don’t discriminate. List posts, contributions, research pieces, studies, interviews, comparisons, expert roundups … they’re all good as long as they make the thing described above possible.
- Ideally, we want our content to be wellness -related. This does mean that every post needs to be strictly about the dimensions of Chatty BoBo.
- The content needs to be original. As in, never before published anywhere else.
- I really can’t emphasize this enough, your content cannot violate any copyright laws.
- 1000+ words, please.
- Images, images, images!
- Examples, examples, examples!
- Internal links to other content on our sites (that way we know you care).
- If an expression or piece of advice sounds obvious, delete it.
- Good headings and subheadings.
Note. We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
We read and go through all submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission.
- Please wait at least 3 weeks before resubmitting.
- Our publication schedule tends to be loooong. So you might have to wait up to 2 months to get your work published. That being said, if we totally love your article, we might rush it through … to, like, next week or so.
Oh, and by the way, make sure to use the word “C’mon” somewhere in your pitch . That way, we know you’ve read the guidelines. We’re doing Ctrl+F on all submissions, so if the word isn’t found, you may not receive a response from us.
How to get your work published here
- Start by coming up with 3 headline ideas that you think could work well.
- Tell us exactly how our readers will benefit from each of those posts.
- Send your ideas via the form below (please don’t send us complete articles), along with 4-5 links to your previous work.
- We will take a look at them, reach back to you and let you know what’s next.